My ex broke up with me 6 months ago. I'm still stuck on him to this day. What should I do?

The thing is a month after our breakup he started talking to me and flirting and talking about second chances. Of course I wanted to get back together with him. Well the thing is this whole thing lasted for a month and I felt as if he was just leading me on and it just made me mad and I kinda just said to him that I was done with everything cuz he was leading me on and just said bye and we stopped talking. I later on started talking to his bestfriend (he liked me way before my ex liked me) and I started having feelings for him and we started dating, probably not the best idea since I obviously wasn't over my ex, I was so unhappy in the relationship and broke up with him. After 2 months of dating him I realized that i was still in love with my ex. My ex used to text me when i went out with his bestfriend but ig his bestfriend told him to stop texting me so he did. I'm guessing my ex hates me now for going out with his bestfriend and won't ever date me again. I just miss him so much and do not know what to do. Should I try and talk to him? Should I Wait for him to talk to me again? Please if your going to tell me to move on tell me how because for the past 6 months I have been trying to move on but can't.

32

Most Helpful Girl

• just give it some more time you'll be alright.

What Guys Said 2

• Me and my girlfriend broke up with each other 3 years ago, i still love her and worry i will never love another girl like the way i loved her. We dated for 5 years... So unfortunitally i can't help with any advice 😔

• Hey, it's been 12 years for me, and I still can't move on...

What Girls Said 2

• Get over him fast!!!

• I've been trying too r on from my divorce and I can't seem too... Good luck to your girly