Guys, Ex probs. What should I do?

Ex broke up with me 6 months ago saying "Maybe we should take a little break, I just feel like something has changed between us don't you?" I don't know if that's it for us or if there's still a chance. He started texting me a month after our break up and flirting and talking about second chances and i told him about how I supported second chances. this lasted for a month and i felt like he was leading me on so I was so mad and told him how I was so pissed that he was leading me on and I just went and said goodbye and he was like bye.. and we stopped talking. a month later i dated his bestfriend, he liked me way before my ex ever liked me , so i'm guessing my ex dated me for the wrong reasons, Ig i shouldn't of had dated his bestfriend since i was still stuck on him. i finally broke up with him and now my ex ig has finally given up, I don't know maybe because i dated his bestfriend but i just don't know what to do. Please help I really want him back. should i try to talk to him?

1

What Guys Said 1

• As a general rule, it's not a good idea to go back to an ex, especially when you also dated his friend.

What Girls Said 1

• Come on girl.. Move on. life not just about relationship, boyfriend, girlfriend.