Can I break up with her over texts?

I don't think I can in person...

135

Most Helpful Girl

• Please I am begging you that is one of the worst things to do. Breaking up over text means that you are lazy and you don't care enough about her as a human being to tell her face to face properly. I know you must be scared, but that is the top number 1 thing not to do. I am already helping with someone else with this same sort of situation. Take a deep breath and just relax. If your not ready yet, take time to think it over. Write it down and make sure it doesn't sound mean. You do have to respect her even if you don't want to be together anymore. This may be one of the hardest things you will ever have to do, but I am sure if you explain the reason why she will understand and hopefully you guys can stay friends after. Please let me know if you need any help. Keep me updated on your progress. You will be strong. :)

What Girls Said 12

• It's never OK to break up with someone over a text message. That's one of the lowest most disrespectful things to do.

• No. Otherwise she will just end up screenshooting your text, send it to her besties and gossip about how much of a pussy you are.
    Do it in person

• It doesn't matter if you don't have the guts to do it, it's what she deserves (unless she's crazy) and you're going to have to do it in person whether you feel like you can do it or not, if you have common decency.

• Over text is a wimpy way. You should tell her in person.

• Don't do it over texts. If you do, she might don't take it very seriously and hoping that you two are going to be together again.

• kind of a douche move if you break it off over text! I think your best bet is always in person even if it is super hard! hope this helps :)

x Anna x

• Kinda of a dick move.

• To be honest, we girls don't like to be just left like that through text.. We prefer face-to-face.. It will be considered as rude to text her even though u type to her in a polite way.

• Don't break up over a text!! that's so cold, mean...
    If you were my boyfriend and you'd break up with me over text, I'd call you a coward.
    You must do it in person

• She deserves more than a text. Dont be that guy.

• Don't be a cowards and break it up with her in person

• nononononononononononononononononono that's just rude

What Guys Said 5

• Don't be a pussy dude and do it in person; she deserves at least that

• Do NOT do it over text!

• Ha don't, man up and do it in person or you'll regret it.. big time

• Yes, do so, it is effective.

• NO WAY be a man and do it in person