How to get over the guy who broke my heart and took my virginity?

So this may sound weird but i finally got to date the guy i had a cursh on since i was 4 and he had a thing for me. we found each other again online and started talking then we started dating. i honeslty did not know i could fall so hard and fast for someone. He told me that he was never going to leave and hed alwasy be there and i beilived him so then i let a kiss go to far but i don't regert it. i just wish i didn't fall for it.. we broke up and he says he still really really likes me and cares about me but timings not right now. he's going off to school in a couple of months and joining the Army as well, i just miss him like hell and its only been 4 days and i miss him like hell. and he posts things on facebook that makes me think he misses me as much as i miss him. and the really sad part is im letting this take control over me becasue i have not really eaten since this happen. but i feel like i need him in my life beacuse i just got him back and know he's gone again and i can't handel losing him.

47

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 6

• difficult... i assume he was yer first guy... so it needs some time, to recover... although u will recover i believe :)

• vengeance sex

• Time is the only way. May 20th is the same day I was rejected, we are in the same boat :/.

• You don't.

• You take his virginity and then you'll be even! Hahaha, he'll never be able to use his virginity again!

• first love is hardest to get over but in time things will fall into place

What Girls Said 4

• Time and keeping yourself distracted are the only things that'll really help, especially with your first 'real' heartbreak. Try to not look at it as that though. Not a heartbreak but a learning experience.

I know him being your first to have sex with makes it harder as well. However, you in reality lost nothing to him. Nothing more than the memory that he was your first. Do know that there'll be more guys you have sex with later in the future, so this will lose it's significance in comparison. I say that having lost my first 'serious' boyfriend as well as first guy I had sex with by him cheating on him a week after we had sex. I was a shell of my former self for over a year after that.
    It'll get better. :)

• :/ Unfortunately girl, the only thing that's going to help you out here is time and perhaps some legitimate, professional therapy. The virginity thing is tricky and females tend to be extremely attached to the guy who took theirs.

• It probably hurts like hell, but right now you have to do exactly the opposite of what you WANT to do. He's far away from what i can understand in the army? so Let it be for right now do your own thing when he comes back get in touch with him by that time you'll have a clear head and won't do anything crazy. Try to focus on yourself.

• you're gonna have to give yourself time to get over it.