I want to walk away?

After nearly 3 months of no contact after 3 year involvement with each other, he text me again last night. I want to walk away as I know he's nothing but trouble for me but I can't quite bring myself to leave him behind. I'm so insanely attached and I just know he isn't or at least attached as strongly as I am. I know I'll just get hurt, again. How do I leave him behind for good?

32

Most Helpful Girl

• Change your number, or block him.
    Out of sight, out of mind. It took me a year to get over my ex and he randomly popped up a month ago.. with his I've changed and I miss you speech. I changed my number. lol it took Too long to get over him.

What Guys Said 2

• hmmm did he ask for being friends?

• Neither of us know what we are or what we want to be. We're more than friends but less than lovers

• I want to walk away too.

What Girls Said 2

• Just tell him you don't think it's right for you and that it's take to move on with your lives. You're only 14 so you have many love relationships ahead of you. Just think how leaving now will save you some serious pain in the future.

• You should walk away!