How can I make my ex boyfriend come back to me ?

He told me to move on because he was having bad family problems And couldn't handle a gf. But then some one told me that he had said I had gotten clingy and annoying. He's not having family problems anymore and he hasn't come back And before I really hadn't been clingy or annoying he was being distant.
+1 y
I saw him at a game Friday he was with friends and his friends came over and started talking to me and flirting with me. He looked a little jealous but I couldn't really tell. How can I make him miss me and contact me as soon as possible
+1 y
All was fine until he started having family problems he didn't lie about it he was having them his told me about it. B4 he always said I love you and your everything I want. his bff would always tell me that I am all he ever talks about.
+1 y
Recently I texted him from a diff phone acting like his friend and said hey are you gonna like her again and he said idk
+1 y
if I put as my Facebook status "every time my cell buzzes I smile cause I know it's you" acting like I've moved on will that make him curious or jealous or anything? We haven't talk to each other ever since he told me move on. Will he ever txt me?
+1 y
there are 2 other girls. 1 of the girls broke up with him a little while b4 we started dating and while we were dating she wanted him back and she still is trying get him back but he won't take her back. She's acting really needy
+1 y
The other girl I'm not sure how they broke up but they were together b4 me and the other girl. She left a MSG on his Facebook wall saying you don't know how much I miss you I hop everything's been okay 4 you try to come c me sometime I miss u.
+1 y
His parents are back together now!
+1 y
A previous boyfriend wants me back and I think we could have something great. Now that were talking again I barely even think of him.
+1 y
I don't even care about or think him anymore. I'm talking to my ex and were great together again ha he came crawlin back (: and I really like him again. He bought me Christmas present he said... Jewelry : D
8
11