Anyone out there who can give me good advice?

I'm 20 years old, going to college so I can have a good future ahead of me. But me and my girlfriend just broke up about 2 months ago, and it's killing me inside. I loved her more than anything in the world, and the one day to the next she just wants to end things. So I granted her wish, but ever since I've just been depressed and sad. I never leave my room, I bearly eat or sleep. I know you all might think it's ridiculous, but I actually thought she was the one. I found out she's been trying to move on, and I don't think I have the strength to move on yet. How can I get over her, or how can I try on moving on without actually having to go out and talk to other women and hooking up with them.

33

Most Helpful Girl

• Well if she's moving on , you really have no choice but to move on. And no it's not ridiculous , it's completely understandable. But first off stop being down on yourself. Stop asking yourself why? And what you did wrong or what you could've done? Because you will probably never know and you may not have even been the cause of it. She just may not have been ready for a serious relationship. Also all the time your sitting and thinking about these things , your thinking about her. So take one step to moving on and stopping. Delete all text messages , pictures , her phone number. Remove all things that remind you of her. Also , if you are doing this, stop listening to sad love songs. They don't help. But do allow yourself the time to cry here and there.. Just not all day. If you have to force yourself out of bed and listen to happy music because it actually does help improve your mood. But do all these things at a pace don't just burn all memories of her all of sudden. You'll end up missing her. Allow yourself the time but not so much time that your still stuck in your room depressed. I hope this made sense and helped. Goodluck , it does get better and you will move on.

What Girls Said 2

• I could try to give advice but because of my age nobody would listen

Certain people do but you probably wouldn't

So I'm not gonna try

• just give it time.

What Guys Said 3

• See a psychologist. The are experts at human emotion and mental health.

Enrich your life with hobbies and interests. Join clubs at your uni to meet people. Surround yourself with people who make you want to be better.

As soon as you stop worrying about girls and focus on other things, the healing will happen (albeit slowly).

• concentrate on yer health bro... better don't destroy yerself coz of her... it's pointless

• Getting over a chic is hard especially if you thought she was the one but damn all i can tell you is to get out and meet other people you dont have to hookup just socialize make new contacts new friends also get in the gym and work out you'll feel better