Guys, will he come back?

I ended things with a guy. I realized my mistake and attempted to get him back. Thisngs were going well until he blew me off one day and O went off. We started truing again but I freaked out cause we weren't moving quickly enough. Long story short nw told me to stop contacting him and has blocked me on EVERYTHING including snaochat. I still really care about him, will he come back eventually with time? He still has feelings

• yes, eventually
    Vote A
  • no, never
    Vote B
  • maybe
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
Girls can not vote on this poll
I'm a Guy
Updates:
Why wouldn't he?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I left a girl I loved once. Came back. Things ended again. Came back. One more time. Came back. Once more. Came back. And again. But that last time I never went back. She wanted me too and tried but I didn't. Still love her but I'll never date her again. Life's to short and there's to many other humans. Now I give no second chances to anyone. And honestly very few first chance. So I guess my answer is maybe. Sorry.

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• You've admitted at freaking out over petty things and it might be too much drama for him

0|0
    0|0
  • He is in tough stop, and he needs someone, to hold things up for him and, it can be your best chance to make up for your mistake. If somehow you could hold things up for him

0|0
    0|0
  • maybe he's mad atm... he might calm down afterwards :)

0|0
    0|0
  • why did you break out with him the first time?

0|0
    0|0
  • "I freaked out cause we weren't moving quickly enough." LOL not everythign moves quickly in this world. Try and be patient, girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • he's pretty dumb if he comes back -.-

0|0
    0|0
  • Please, forget about him and move on. And trust me, he has your best interests in mind.

0|0
    0|0
  • He blocked you on every social media possible and you still think he has feelings for you?

0|0
    0|0
  • It would be desp. to take an ex back, wouldn't it?

0|0
    0|0