Need advice about ex?

So my ex broke up with me almost two weeks ago, and she calls me like at 4am out of the blue just to tell me to text her. So we talk and stuff and it just sounds like she is bragging saying oh i'm so happy now reconnecting with my old friends. Then goes on to show me how some guy is flirting with her saying she's really hot and stuff and then calls him a f**k boy. So assuming up until the point she shows me this I assume she was flirting with him. Either way why is she showing me this? I have been trying not to talk to her trying to get over her even though I still love her and can't. We text every couple days not everyday and she almost always starts the conversation. So anyways then I try and ask her out and she says i'm ok for now. As in maybe one day. Like why is she doing this to me? Is she trying to make me jealous or what does she still like me? She at one point said we both need to learn to be happy on our own. Because she said I depended on her for happiness too much. Is this code for something else?

13

Most Helpful Girl

• She's just stringing you along for attention

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 3

• Forget this. She broke up with you and now she's calling you in the middle of the night? This girl is crazy, she wants the attention from you but isn't giving you anything back. Maybe you're still hot for her but this girl is bad news. Do not take her calls. Be polite if you see her but do not get dragged into conversation. There are millions of girls out there who are not crazy.

• It sounds like you are right about one thing for sure' the part about trying to make you jealous ' the rest I'm not sure... it sounds like she is hinting at you being her F' buddy' I could be wrong... so this is what I gather by your words to put the theory together 1) she calls you... to text her? 2) she goes on to tell you about... some F' boy flirting with her? 3) she tells you you both need to be happy on your own' and you depend to much on her for happiness? Either she is a extreme narcissist and needs attention fuel ' or she's hinting at you become her F' buddy without directly asking you, either way she sounds like a supreme ultra BUM that you unfortunately wasted your life battery to know that becomes your core memory' In which becomes your DNA by memorie fibers... cut all tides with this being' or continue to do as what as she put' depend on happiness to much from her' just by answering her phone calls.

• I don't know we never had sex a lot she said it hurt too much I was her first guy she had intercourse with. We only had sex like every other week like once or twice. I even tonight tried telling her I can't deal with being friends and it hurts too much. Then she was like why? We're just talking? I said I still love her and it's too hard. I told her I wish her the best then she says okay well if that's what you want then when can I come get my stuff. Then I break down and say I don't want that and she goes on to say well those are the only two options at this time. So why is she saying later on we can possibly date but not right now?

• maybe she's tryin to make u jelly bro :/