Does having dreams about him mean I'm not over him?

It's literally been over a year since my first love broke up with me. I've even dated another guy since then. I'm single now and over the course of maybe two weeks or so, I've been having dreams about my first love again. They're nothing really romantic... but the common aspect in each dream is that I either save him or try to make him happy. And when I wake up from the dreams, I'm not really fazed. I don't obsess over them throughout the day.

He and I... we agreed not to be friends. The breakup was messy. We haven't spoken in months. And when we see each other, we just give each other a glance. Why is this happening now? What does this mean? Please help!

14

Most Helpful Guy

• I still randomely have dreams about the first girl I fell for and that was 7 years ago. I am completely over her, it really doesn't mean much. You're bound to randomly think about that person at one point.

What Guys Said 3

• guess so... NEVER u think bout him during da day?

• I never really think about him anymore... especially during the day. And when I do, it's when he's nearby and my brain is just acknowledging his existence.

• Not really its just a dream

• No it doesn't

What Girls Said 1

• I don't know, he was a person that had a great impact in your life (First love and break up) so it its pretty normal that he may pop up in your dream. And you did move on by being able to lay in another person's arms...

Anyways, dreams are just random gibberish thoughts that you get while you sleep. Completely harmless...