Should I ask my ex to marry me?

We went ring shopping while we were dating and we both knew that we wanted to get married but other factors prevented me from asking at the time (several months ago). We've been broken up for a couple of months now. Will proposing win her back?

46

Most Helpful Girl

• You should probably get back into a relationship before proposing...

What Girls Said 3

• That is a very VERY risky game, i would say she may find it a little odd :S

• I... honestly doubt that..

• I say go for it. It would show her how much you've been thinking about her and missing her!

What Guys Said 6

• No, that's stupid. You don't propose just to win someone back.

• wouldn't it b kinda quick?

• If she knew you were considering marriage and she broke up with you, no way in hell would I go after her. That is a divorce waiting to happen.

• How good was the reason to become exes?

• Look at my response to Bowshot86 that should help.

• That would be a bold move, but I doubt the risk will give you the reward you want

• I wil need a lot more info on yalls relationship/breakup to provide you with a good answer

• She broke up with me because I was going through a lot of shit at the time we were dating and I let it get to me too much. I wasn't really there for her as her boyfriend the way I should have been. A mutual friend who hung out with us a lot was always just a friend but she fell for him and they're dating now. Her and I still live together (have for over a year) and she knows exactly how I feel now and that I want to marry her.

• Wow. Get your own apartment and move on.

• I would definitely get my own apartment, and also you should start up a relationship before proposing