Have you ever had anyone leave the one they were dating for you?

Pull up a chair and tell me how it happened

23

Most Helpful Guy

• Yea, I did not even know for a month to be honest. We actually met on tinder and I suppose they were not dating, she said they never made it official or anything, but they had been seeing each other once a week for about a month.

After our first date she broke up with him, apparently he was pretty boring and after our first date she said she was way more interested in me and felt a much better connection, which for me I thought it was the most natural first date ever, so I know what she means!

I deleted my tinder after we made it official about a month in and she had deleted her account far before that apparently. and no, I have never worried about her cheating or something like many people say. for one, we said we are exclusive and second, we see each other 3-4 times a week and she sends tons of nights at mine and even then we keep in good contact with text when apart and she never texts around me.

I jsut feel like I had to add that last part because people seem to just assume she is a cheater... we have been dating about 5 months now

What Guys Said 2

• No, not as far as I know. How about you, Missy? 8-)

• Yeah, she was my ex at that time, now she's my ex again

What Girls Said 2

• No. I would be flattered if that happened, but I would feel so bad for the girl. Thank goodness it hasn't happened.

• Nope never.