My ex boyfriend is on a rebound but what if he is wearing something belongs to me?

I was stalking my ex and came across a tagged picture of him, turned out to be a new girl he is dating! anyway, in the picture, I noticed my ex boyfriend is wearing my hair tie on his wrist. When we were dating he wore it all the time as a reminder when I first spend the night at his place. I feel it's somewhat of a good sign that he's wearing a little piece of me or am I crazy?

what do you guys think?

33

Most Helpful Guy

• Young lady, you have unhealthy obsession over your ex, and if you don't let it go, it will destroy you. I am serious, I am just hoping this won't end up bad for you or him. Don't you realize your behavior is unhealthy.

How would you feel if a guy was like this towards you? it would turn you off more. I need you get help, because if you don't this sorted, I don't think your future with any guy will good, in fact it will be disaster.

He is wearing your hair tie on his wrist, means he has a special place in his heart for you. But he doesn't want you back, because of the way you are. Its actually will repel most guys.

• What is unhealthy of me? :(
      Please explain, I'm going through a really tough time dealing with this

• I would suggest you go and see doctor about this, I think you might some disorder going on. I am not saying this to be horrible. I am saying it, in a caring way. I think you might have Obsessiveness compulsive disorder, with the right help, it can be managed.

• I don't think its got anything to do with your boyfriend leaving you. You have some underlying condition, which is making it hard for you. That's you should go to the doctor, and so you have a better future, for yourself, and have other relationships.

What Guys Said 2

• How do you know it's a rebound? Maybe he does like this new girl and wants to get serious.
    About the hair tie, maybe he got used to it and feels comfortable wearing it. If he's not one to give much meaning to stuff, he may easily see this as a complement and not something with meaning.

• Let it go.

What Girls Said 3

• He's not over you.

• I hope that is the case, but some people are telling me otherwise, like "how do you know it's a rebound, what if he does like this new girl... etc." and the hair tie thing is nothing to look deep into.

• You're stalking him? I think you need to move on.

• I think you are crazy. lol. your ex has a new girl on his d.. he's not thinking about you, it's just a hair the he thinks is cool. Lol.
    Stop stalking him, you'll get over him sooner.