Slept with my ex - not sure what to do now?

We broke up in January after 4 months of dating. I wanted things to be slightly more serious and he was happy with being exclusive but casual. He showed up at my place in February (a few days before Valentines). He was really drunk and was saying how much I meant to him and how he'd made a huge mistake and wanted to be in a proper relationship with me. We slept together that night and then I didn't hear from him for another month. Since then he's been texting me once or twice a month - mostly just to check how I am or to say he's sorry. It was my birthday on the weekend and, after a bit to drink, I text him saying I'd seen him around the other day (and hadn't said hi) and that he looked really good. In hindsight it was a stupid idea. We text back and forth for a day or so and then he suggested we catch up. I asked him out right if he just wanted to get laid. In hindsight, bad idea. He obviously said no and suggested we meet for a drink. We did. We chatted for a while and it was really comfortable. He was being really sweet and telling me he'd missed me and he'd forgotten how cute I was etc. We ended up going back to mine and making out. One thing led to another. I expected him to just leave afterwards like he had the last time, but instead this time he stayed and we chatted and cuddled. He even fixed my window! He did say though that he was really busy with work and didn't have time for anything other than work. Which was one of the reasons he used for us not having a more serious relationship the first time. I don't really know what to do now.

I mean it's been months and I've been on dates with other guys, but as soon as I saw him all the feelings came back. I don't know what I'm supposed to do. I mean was it just a mistake and I forget about it? Do I say something to him? Do I wait for him to say something?

• Tell him how you feel
  • Move on
  • Other
    Vote C
Okay, so most of y'all think that I should tell him how I feel, but I'm not sure how to do that? Do I just be super blunt?

21

Most Helpful Girl

• Tell him how you feel.

What Guys Said 1

• chances r u might end up together agian one day if he stayed ;)

What Girls Said 1

• You realistically need to find out how serious he is. Then go from there