So what should I do?

So my girlfriend just broke up with me... really nice terms and we were only together for a few months, and she says she really likes me as a person and as a friend, and wants to stay, ugh, friends. I like her as a person and she's really cool, I don't know what to do though :/

32

Most Helpful Guy

• No friends cause u will always think of getting back with her

What Girls Said 3

• Just stay friends!

• If it was only a few months I say just give her space and let her figure out if she does want to be friends. She might day that nite but later on realize it was a bad idea.

• * she might say that now..

• Well, I just, I know she would still be a good friend if I open myself to the idea and she REALLY wants to stay friends so I don't know what to do

• It seems like you do know though since you don't want to be friends and you don't want to take her back...

• We'll the best thing to do when someone broke up with you is give her time if she comes back she was right for you if she doesn't just let time heal your wounds and cheer up...

What Guys Said 1

• better stay friends... it's da best option actually ;)