Guys how far would you go out of your way to avoid a woman?

Like say you made the horrible mistake of dating someone in your office building or apartments?

07

Most Helpful Guy

• 3 time zones

What Guys Said 6

• I haven't tried to avoid anyone before... yet. But... my ex-best friend would literally TURN AWAY from anybody that is affiliated with someone he dated at somepoint and brokeup with... that means ANY family member, ANY friend, EVEN the damn dog.

This one time, went to Walmart with him to help him find something, and as I start going inside, HE GOES in the opposite direction and enters from the other side of the damn place. I ask him, "why the hell did you do that?" and he said "because ____'s grandma is right there! And she hates me!"

• i really wouldn't give a fuck enough to ignore her. thats just me though.

• depend on how much i don't like seeing her.

• Don't date co workers to start with.

• Guys who want to be with a woman, will do whatever it takes

• Depends how much I've come to hate her. If I'm tempted to act or speak irrationally around her, I might go out of my. A minute or two lost avoiding someone is a small price to pay to avoid jail time.

I've avoided a woman in the past. She and I took the same public transportation to work. We could go either by train or bus. Had a falling out, and I became so revolted by her that if I arrived at the bus and she was there, I'd leave and get the train--a diversion costing me both time and money. But it was well spent.

What Girls Said 0