I love my abusive ex. He loves my best friend. Help me pleaseee?

My ex was my dream man. Tall, dark, beautiful, creative, romantic, dominant, etc. We would talk every night on the phone for hours and our hookups!!! Though, he was emotionaly abusive. He would call me crude names like his "bitch" or "cunt" to his friends. I would tell him repeatedly to stop and he would laugh and reply "Haha shut up I know you are not offended!" Even though I was. He knew it. I learned to deal with it because when he was good he was so loving! Anyways, fast foward a couple weeks, he sat me down and broke up with me in a VERY cold way. We were at a park. With his friends!!! And he broke up with me. I cried and begged for him and he got up and walked away. Later that night he called me and tormented me. "Do you have anything to say for yourself?" He said. "No!" Was my reply. "Then this is pointless!" He growled and hung up. That call still haunts me. What did he mean? A couple days later I needed the comfort of my best friend. She said he was a dick, hated him, would never talk to him. Fast forward a month and they are fucking in a relationship and MADLY IN LOVE!!! I have never felt more broken. I love him! I am so madly in love with him! I cry every single night thinking about him. And her? My best friend! I can't believe she would do that then act like nothing happened. I need advice. Now! Please help. Someone. Anyone.

41

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd have to say that they both ended up with exactly what they deserve. She ended up with an inconsiderate @$s hat, and he ended up with a ba¢k stabbing b! t¢h. Let them enjoy their new-found misery. Leaving them both behind and being happy without them? Best revenge ever.

What Guys Said 1

• Nah, this guy is clearly an asshole and had no respect for you, and he most likely has no respect for your "best friend" either. When he breaks up with her and she's in tears, at least you can day "I told you so".

What Girls Said 3

• Why would you beg a piece of crap like that to come back to you? Be glad you are rid of him. And warn your friend how abusive he is. You need some therapy and to get on with life. This guy is garbage...

• she is clearly not your best friend and this guy is an asshole. Find love elsewhere and forget about both of them.

• Look I know it hurts but u deserve better. I can't tell u forget about him and move on cause is not easy it takes time. Just remember this ur not the problem. I wish u the best but remember u deserve better and learn to forgive it will make u feel a lot better but forgiveness takes time :) take care