Is it better to keep in contact or not?

I wants ex back.. Is it better to keep in contact with him or to not talk to him?

41

Most Helpful Girl

• noooo bad idea

• What is? Contacting or not?

• But he doesn't contact me and I told him I was moving on. He broke up with me and I figured if he really wanted to he would reach out to me?

• That's what i'm thinking about my ex most of the time, if he actually cares, he would message you. Only a true man has the courage to do that and giving you a clue that your on his mind.

What Guys Said 1

• I feel it's best to keep your distance cuz when you want something, seeing it will just temp you more and play mind games on you. It makes you contrmplate on how to get what you desire by deny means necessary. Like someone giving you keys to a brand new BMW or something and saying it's yours than they take the keys back. Or someone handing you a grocery bag of hundred dollar bills and taking it back. Sooner or later your going to just run off with the keys or money lol

What Girls Said 3

• Keep in contact. The no contact is good only for moving on faster, for both sides, doesn't who dumped who. If you cut the contact the passion and everything you two had will fade away faster, for both of you. If you want that, then definitely no contact. But if you want him back and you believe those issues could be fixed, then stay in touch. BUT do not initiate hanging out. Let it go naturally. if he dumped you, be polite and happy when he calls you or texts you. Keep it cool and keep being yourself. Don't talk about relationship or issues or emotions, only if he starts. Don't ask him what he's doing, you can ask him to do something together from time to time, without pressure, and don't get mad or judge him if he refuses. In the meantime just live your life and keep improving, try being happy - guy's love happy independent girls. But I got to warn you - this is a long run in getting him back and you feel pathetic many times. He might changes his mind and he might not, so don't expect anything. Also, don't avoid better opportunities in the meantime, there are better guys out there.

• We spoke recently so I could get my stuff back, about a week ago and it started friendly but I got frustrated when he didn't drop all of my stuff off and I wasn't the friendliest through Text. I realized it and asked him if he was doing ok and that I hoped he was and he didn't respond

• Read about no contact

• I have

• Then you should see that NC gives you time truly heal and start moving on and for them to clear their mind of negative memories and think about what is truly happening

• Nc. You don't want him using your vulnerability right now. Plus it's pathetic... i know girl... I'm getting over that now

• Its so hard not to talk to him. It's been a week since we talked and it was only to get some of my stuff back. It's driving me crazy not knowing what he's thinking or feeling. I have no idea if he's over me an I'm wasting my time or if he misses me too :(

• Ok maybe not similar at all lol. He's 2 years younger than me and I just realized we're not on the same level mentally or in life really. He does hold a job but this guy has had a drug problem in the past and went to rehab for it twice. Now I feel like he just wants to smoke weed and drink and hang out with his buddies all the time. The issue was that I didn't think he was making me a priority and he never really followed through with things he said such as meeting up and what not. And I would be fine if he wanted time with his friends but he just never cared to communicate it with me. Thought I was just nagging and being insecure. That's what pissed me off. I tried to break up with him several times but he kept saying lets give it a chance. Finally after the 3rd time wanting to break up he says he's done with me and it's my fault it came to this. Now I miss him sometimes but I realize more and more as time passes that his head is just in another place right now (drugs, girls, whatever

• It could've been fixed because of communication and we really liked each other... but then he did say the fire was gone and I'm just like ok whatever. He's someone that just says what he is feeling at the time and usually what he thinks the other person wants to hear so I'll never really know if any of it were true. I try not to dwell anymore.