A dated a guy 8 years ago and his mom admitted this month his new girl was a rebound?

So this story sounds like a dramatic movie or book. I wish I wasn't involved at all. Anyways 8 years ago when I was 14 I dated my first boyfriend in hs for 4 years. When we graduated we were going to go to colleges that were 45 minutes away from eachother. Well news to me during college orientation 4 years ago he broke up with me for a new girl. Dated her for 3 months. I begged for him back. He said he was happier than he has ever been. one night at 3 am he drove to my house and begged for me back. Said he was so sorry for what he had done. And we were together again for about 4 months. Things seemed to be fine. Then freshman yr of college I asked him to go to on a trip with me, he did. On the way back I caught him texting another girl, I saw the words 'I miss you' and I knew then and there we were going down hill again. I ignored him for the rest of the night. 3 weeks later he dumped me. That time I told him that I was dropping all contact. Deleted and blocked him on facebook, deleted his number. Everything. I was done. He wrote me a letter and said he wanted our friendship. Contacted me every single month, and if not me he would message mutual friends asking them to tell me to get ahold of him. I never did. 3 months after he left me for the 2nd girl he got engaged to her. didn't bother me. From that point I knew I was over it. That summer he found out somehow where I worked and broguth his new girl there with him. Texted me too, said he missed me. I told him through text that he needed to move on that it wasn't fair to me or his new girl. He continued to text me every month. Two years after I finally told him to F off and I haven't heard from him since which is fine by me.
And then recently, his mom messaged my mom on fb. She admitted that no one in the family liked her, said she was a snot. How she should have talked to him about keeping me. Why dont they leave us alone? Is she trying to get me to reach out? This was 8 years ago! Im not going to talk but why w

23

Most Helpful Girl

• She's probably trying to get you to contact him, but I don't think it's a good idea. He doesn't seem like a very good person.

What Guys Said 3

• sonow is there any chance he'll get back 2 u? :)

• That is really weird that the mom is getting in contact with your mom. I would say that you and your entire family need to ignore that family and move on. Their behavior is not normal and not that of someone who cares about you.

• Psshh I wish I was the one dating you lol why you hung on that guy... He's a lucky dude to stop hold your attention after so long

What Girls Said 1

• she's trying to get you to reach out!