Guys: How do I get over this feeling of pain, especially knowing that he now has another chic?

It bothers me so much that when after we broke up, he already moved on to the next girl, in less than a week. Here I am, moping and dealing with the pain I was looking at her page and they're out and about. But there's really nothing to be jealous about her to be honest. He doesn't look happy in the pics and she's basic (not gonna lie) lol but still *sigh*

31

Most Helpful Guy

• guess she's just a rebound ;)

Most Helpful Girl

• You can only get over the pain by distancing yourself. Every time you are looking at her profile or their pics you are adding salt to your wounds. It's not healthy and will only delay you moving on. If you want to heal don't check them out online and move on with your life. Rebounds hardly ever work out anyway and I'm sure you can do better than a guy who is so quick to jump to another girl.