Should I walk away from my ex?

He broke up with me 3 months ago and for the first 2 months he really confused me and left me sad and for a while he ignored me and I told him I never wanted to speak to him again.

Recently he got back into contact with me and he wants to come see me but he hasn't so he lied. He asked me if I missed him and what I wanted but I didn't know what to say. I was feeling fine after not talking to him for a month but now I feel anxious and sad all over again and I keep questioning why he would contact me.

I want to block him so I can move on because every time I tell him I don't ever want to talk to him he eventually contacts me and I feel sad again.

01

What Guys Said 1

• instead of blockin him.. ever considered givin him another chance instead? :)

• I do want to give him another chance but he hasn't asked and I don't want to push him into anything when he is the one who ended the relationship.

What Girls Said 0