Should I even bother?

(16 years old) So I was in a relationship with this girl for about 4 months and we really loved each other for a while but then she just abruptly didn't seem like she cared about the relationship anymore. We agreed to see each other over the summer but she's not sure whether or not she wants to be more than friends then.

Does she still actually like me, or should I try to forget about her (i still like her alot)

52

Most Helpful Guy

• Well dont bother with it man

• I still like her a lot and when we were together my overall mood was much better, though

• Thanks for the advice, also

• You bet anytime bro

What Girls Said 5

• Forget her. You're both too young to even know what the hell you want, let alone be serious. Move on. She sounds flaky, and, unfortunately, most girls her age will be. Focus on you until you're 18 and if you feel like being more serious with someone, try to find a girl who's a little older and wiser and not so flaky.

• 4 months ik to the people in the relationship they think its a long time, but its actually just the start. she's thinking about what she wants. don't forget about her completely but just i guess stay to yourself for a little while. don't put ur heart out and feelings out to her if she's not gonna care bc thats gonna hurt u later. I'm pretty sure she likes you maybe she's just not ready to have a relationship or something? maybe a certain reason for it.

• She said its because there's too much schoolwork and stuff at home, but I think she might like my friend (who does not like her back (yet))

• He knows I liker her and is a good friend so I don't think he would go out with her

• Well that's good maybe just give her some space a little and let her figure things out

• Is it some something you have always seen to be a part of her personality? Like hss she always been like that or was it like she switched personalities on you?

• She was almost always like that.

• I loved holding hands with her and cuddling with her, and she's beautiful and has an amazing personality so its hard for me to forget her. Its also hard since we have a ton of classes together so I see her everyday

• I can see why it would be hard if you see her so often but a relationship like that is referred to as a toxic relationship and I can tell from how much you care that you are a really good guy and I think you deserve better. She obviously has issues she needs to settle before she can be in a relationship

• just forget about her.

• Sounds like she likes you but that she needs space. Just concentrate on having fun this summer with or without her. Girls love independent guys.

What Guys Said 1

• is it confirmed that u will meat each other or not?

• She said she wants to but I don't know for sure