How do I get her out of my head?

I'm serious. I haven't been able to SLEEP since the break. I want so badly to talk to her one more time, but she shut me out. If she needs space she has it, but I can't stop thinking about her, worrying for her, loving her. There was so much left unsaid. I've tried to distract myself from these thoughts with little success... really don't want to resort to having a drink before lying back down.

73

Most Helpful Girl

• Hi... Think about why she has shut you out, maybe you really hurt her, maybe she is just looking out for herself. Don't drink, it doesn't fix anything and can lead to a problem if that's your way of handling a issue. Find trustworthy friends you can talk to. Seek consoling. Find a routine, go to bed at a certain time, read a book till your eyes start to drift, listen to music with the lights out. Write all the thoughts you have get them out. Go to the gym if you exhaust your body enough you will sleep sooner or later.

What Girls Said 6

• Thoughts are crazy rampant immediately after a break and sometimes even for months after. Take it one day at a time, and get out and do social stuff to get your mind off it. Day by day things will ease out of your mind and before you know it, you'll be moved on.

• Go hand out with friends, get drunk, have fun.

• Get her out of your ass

• Aww I know it's hard trust me I know how you feel I'm going through the same thing and I find that watching movies, hanging out with friends and family helps a lot. Also by giving her space she may start to miss you and call you, but if she doesn't then it's truly over.

• Had a chat with my sister... it helped some. She went through something similar recently but at least got some closure at the end of things.

• She was unique. I doubt I'll find anyone like her again. It just wasn't the right time or place for either of us. I held back on saying things I should have said.

Ez te hez dikem.

• Hey who knows she may contact you one day, my ex did the same thing to me so I left him alone and after a month he started contacting me again.

• distract yourself. watch netflix, read a book, go exercise. most importantly go hang out with friends and talk to other girls. It will make you feel so much better than just sitting alone with your thoughts.

• distract yourself.

• I've tried, it hasn't worked. I don't exaggerate when I say I got about forty-five minutes of sleep last night.

What Guys Said 3

• u shuld bro... otherwise u might end up being crazy :(

• Start meeting and talking, getting to know other girls. DO NOT REBOUND, however, just get to know other girls, it'll help realize there's tons of great women out there.

• I won't rebound. I could never hurt someone like that.

• Don't rebound but meet other girls is what i'm saying, just as friends too

• Hey man know it's difficult but I want you to think ahead... you're going to meet another woman at some point in your life and look back and be able to smile at what you're feeling right now. Know it doesn't seem possible because the hurt is current, but you will. Maybe it just wasn't meant to be. Go out and live your life... never rely on another human being to complete you... NEVER! When you least expect it... someone will enter your life and you'll be happy that things didn't work out with this one.