High all the time?

My husband is on weed all the time. When we spend quality time together he is high as well. We recently went to the movies and he was high it's like he can't spend time with me unless he's high. Is he unhappy with me? He Can not be mind full of him self under substances, thus he can not be there for me. Has he loss genuine interest in me?

38

Most Helpful Guy

• if he is dependent on weed to spend time with you then yeah its a problem.

What Guys Said 7

• Its definitely possible that he's smoking before seeing you because he's lost interest, but also consider that he's doing it for other reasons. Sometimes people feel more confident and socialable while under the effects of cannabis; he might just want to make sure you two have a good time. Alternatively, he could just be a hard addict who feels the need to constantly smoke regardless of the occasion. If that's the case and it bothers you, have a talk with him. If he pays attention to you and acknowledges your concerns, then he will probably make an effort to fix the problem.

• He's a stupid idiot. Was he on weed when you met him? He's so addicted it's ridiculous. I think he loves his weed more than he does you.

• https://youtu.be/WeYsTmIzjkw

Cause he got highhhh

• was he addicted before s well?

before meetin u

• He is an addict and you have no self esteem for being attracted to him

• He might be having probs thats got nothing to do with you. Or maybe he jus likes herb. If he wants to toke every day, tell'm to try a vaporizer. The Aromed's a good one. It'll cut down on the coughing and sleepiness cause you don't get all that smoke.

Give it time. He'll get past it.

• no
    why do women always think something is wrong with their relationships?

What Girls Said 3

• Nah, he just likes being high. You married him knowing this. Leave the man alone or get a divorce. Can't change anyone- only he/she can change.

• Not trying to get personal , But if he needs weed to have sex with you or get close. He needs something to help him deal.

• sounds like he is trying to escape from reality.