He doesn't text?

If he doesn't text after the break up does it meN he's over you? I did tell him I didn't want to talk to him as I was moving on..

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Your actions are not congruent with your words. I. e you want him back, but you told him you didn't want to talk to him as you were "moving on".

He's either mad that you're playing games or he has realised her has no chance and is moving on.

Your only chance is to apologise and ask for him back.

• Well he broke up with me and said we aren't ever getting back together, so it probably wouldn't have mattered either way

• How long ago was the break up?

What Guys Said 2

• Ummm... He's doing exactly what you asked him to do. You dug your own grave. Who knows if he is or is not over you.

• Yeah he's giving you the space and time to move on and he's doing the same for himself.

• I don't want him to move on! He is the love of my life... Any advice?

• But you said "I did tell him I didn't want to talk to him as I was moving on.." so how exactly does that work when you pushed him away?

• I was hurt and frustrated.. I shouldn't have said that but I wanted him to think I was fine without him

What Girls Said 1

• Give him some days... he'll text back. The break up is recent, so just let some day flow.