I am meeting up my ex-girlfriend after 6 months post breakup, her idea. What should I expect with this?

I've been in love with this girl since I laid my eyes on her. Even after all the speed bumps and how she acted through the end of our relationship, I love her no less. She is also well aware of this because on the rare occurrence we do talk, I will clearly state how I'm still in love with her. I haven't seen her since October of last year and maybe have spoken with her four times. I struggled with the separation pretty badly and decided to move out of state for awhile. I am back visiting and I sent her a casual text saying hey, and she replied stating she wanted to see me and how bad she missed me and still loves me. Now, I don't have any unrealistic expectations here since I live 1,300 miles away but I'm curious as to how this might go or what she's thinking? I know that us meeting up, probably wouldn't settle well with her current partner. Any ideas?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• buy her a gift bro... she'd appreciate it i believe ;)

What Girls Said 1

• I don't know you or her, but one of the best pieces of advice I ever got was "don't let and old flame burn you twice". I generally don't talk to my exs only one of them I do, but it can be hard. I would just be careful

What Guys Said 1

• bang her. get a pic. send it to her current boyfriend to show what a cheating slut she is. Find a woman worth your time