How do you make sone guy believe you moved on from him and our seeing someone else even though you're really not?

Help people!!! Suggestions please!!!

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Could you not tell him directly you don't want to see him anymore?

• I Do THAT'S The Point, I Want To Get Back Together With Him BUT He Doesn't Know What He Wants. What I want to do is make him relize he can lose me forever if he doesn't come to a decision

• What I'm saying is this isn't the way you should go about doing this. Don't try to make him think you're leaving when you don't want to in hopes of provoking the reaction you want. Tell him frankly what's wrong and work it out.

• We can't because every time I ask him something he just saids I don't know. So I assume that he's really confused.

Most Helpful Girl

• dont talk to them.

• I don't bur then he contacts me and think always thinks I'll be there for him.