I just want him in my life, what do I do?

Okay so let's say almost a year ago I started dating this guy right... And I fell in love with him... Like I've never felt like this before. And then 3 months ago he like practically told me he loved me... Like he said I have something to tell you... And I said what and then he said nevermind and rolled over and said I love my dog... Which I took that as I love you... And then after that he wanted space. That lasted like two weeks and then everything was perfect, the best it's ever been right... Well his parents moved to Arkansas when he was 17 so he's been on his own taking care of himself... Well two weeks ago he told me he's going to be moving there because he wants to be with them... He doesn't want me to go because of resentment that could happen... And so we ended it and when we talked about it he told me he'll always be my friend and he kept saying that it's hurting him too that he's leaving but he needs to do it... So the he's been ignoring my texts... So 3 nights ago I called him and he pretty much told me he didn't care and that he's been seeing a girl... I don't know if he's like trying to make me hate him because that will be easier for him to leave or what... I know he's lying about the girl... I just don't get why he said he doesn't care... I feel like he just wants to make it easier by being an asshole

0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• how can u verify he's lyin about da gal he's seein?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• you need to move on.

0|0
    0|0
Loading... ;