Guys, Do men ever regret cheating on a grl?

A month ago, i broke up w/ my boyfriend cause he was cheating.(it was a long distance realtionship) I still have very strong feelings, we were in a 9 month relationship, it seems like it didn't mean anything to him. He's currently in a relationship & I see him happy ( i like seeing him that way) & I don't know it looks like he's actually trying or I'm not sure, but it still hurts, & sometimes I wonder if he'll ever regret hurting me, if he'll ever regret leaving me, & just ending us. Aside from what hapoened, he was a great boyfriend.

9

Most Helpful Guy

• Some do some don't. My brother cheated on his girlfriend with 12 different girls and he doesn't feel bad at all. I don't know how he does it though. I would never cheat but I wouldn't be able to keep dating her and hide it from her like he is if I did

What Guys Said 8

• They sure do. I have only done that twice and regretted it both times. Even if you feel justified, you still feel bad about yourself for being sneaky and disingenuous.

Cheating is never a good solution and it sounds like your man had no cause. You will find another man who puts a greater value on his integrity than his lust.

• I've cheated once. I don't really regret it. What I do regret, is that my feelings for her weren't as strong for her, as hers were for me. She was only going to be around for a select amount of time, so I viewed it as a temporary thing not to be taken too seriously. She didn't feel that way.

• I regret NOT cheating on some girls in the past. lol my brothers girlfriend tried sleeping with me and I said no. Then they broke up and later my brother says I should of slept with her because she was a brilliant lay.

• I mever cheated so I dont know. But a cheater is a cheater always.

• they regret when they get caught. But that isn't true remorse. It is the remorse of convenience

• yep its when his hoes aren't there and he has no female in his life and then he remembers he had something good or when he sees you're looking good and doing good for your self and he says to his self damn i fucked up

• i've not cheated anyone. If i want only sex from girl i told her that i want sex only. and if i do not want to marry her. i told her directly.

• I wouldn't say I regret cheating, I only regret that I got caught. If I knew I could get away with it with an attractive girl, I probably would. Unless I'm in love our relationship won't last anyway, no point in restricting myself.