Have you ever been so happy that you cried?

Did happiness ever touch you so much that it actually made you cry? I've had it happen to me a few times but the biggest time was when me and my ex had sex for the first or second time (and no that wasn't when I lost virginity, haha). I felt so happy that I actually started crying and couldn't stop for several minutes, she freaked out and asked me what's wrong but only after I was able to stop I was able to tell her why I was crying. Whenever I remember that night it makes me feel a little better.

So did you people ever cry because of happiness?

41

Most Helpful Girl

• I rarely ever cry, but I have come really close to crying from happiness when me and my current boyfriend stared dating, he was amazing... (still is haha)

HE however has cried from happiness a couple of times :) mostly when I really show him how much I care.

What Girls Said 3

• I frequently cry when I'm really really happy...

I cried when my ex fiance told me he loved me for the first time.

I cried when my brother and his lovely girlfriend Zoey told me they were getting married.

I cried when I finally got my work visa through for New Zealand

I cried when I picked up my degree after putting myself through college for three years

• Aww that's so sweet, I would love it if my boyfriend cried the first time we had sex, that it means that much is so sweet. I have cried because of happiness a few times but I can remember the last time exactly and it was around a year ago now which shows how rarely it actually happens to me lol. But I love it when it does.

• Haha not long ago I laughed so hard I started crying. I don't think I've ever cried randomly out of the blue just from being happy, I'd have to laugh to get it going. lol

What Guys Said 1

• Oh wow, yes. It's one of the weirdest feelings I've ever felt. I think it's pretty special too.