I need to break up my so called best friend with her boyfriend, help me?

My best friend has been seeing this guy for about a year, he is a low class and poor guy who is using my friend for her money and she won't listen to me when I try to warn her and she thinks I'm jealous of their pure love and that led us to a huge fight and she won't talk to me, it really pissed me off, I hate girls/guys who get into a fight with their old and best friend because of their lame boyfriend/girlfriend. I really need them to break up and I need to plan something that will make my friend realise I was right. Will you help me plz?

213

Most Helpful Guy

• You are WAY out of bounds with thinking that you have the right to manipulate the situation and cause your friend's relationship to break up. If you do that and she finds out, she will no longer be your friend. She will spend the rest of her life being miserable and comparing every guy to "the one who got away." The only way for her to realize that he is a mistake is to let the situation run its natural course. If they are not meant to be, something will happen and it will end.

Before you go appointing yourself to be in charge of someone else's life, you need to have your life in perfect shape. As long as you have an attitude like this, you need to spend your time focusing on your own problems.

What Guys Said 12

• your friend is old enough to make her own mistakes and deal with the consequences. she doesn't need a savior, just leave it alone.

• Don't do it, time will show the truth and that you were right
    If you make them brake up you will lose your best friend and she will lose her love, and she will never know if you were right.
    She is happy, he is happy, let it be for now, you warned her like best friend would and you showed that you really care about her not many friend would do that, now let the time tell the truth and play it cool, if you are right she will be thankfull to you at the end and she will know that you were always there for her even when she attacked you
    Trust me :-)

• A male gold digger? Hmm, that's new to me xD

Anyways, don't do it. You already told her what you think, several times, she just don't wanna see it, or doesn't care, or she simply doesn't wanna accept the fact that she's being used by him.
    Or maybe you're wrong.
    You already did what you have to do, warn her about what you're sensing, but you shouldn't try anything else.

• You need to allow her to see her mistakes herself, because no matter how hard you try, all you will do is drive them closer together, so let her see him for what he really is in her own time, and when she does, you can at least say that you tried to warn her but she refused to listen, and your friendship will still be strong if not stronger than before, x

• Dont do anything. IF she is happy with him , then let it be ! You warned her , that is all u can do. If she feels like what u r saying is true , she will break up with him. Basically just let time decide... cuz u might be just overreacting. However , if i was ur friend , i wouldn't break up with him for that unless u have a proof ! And u r probably making her feel like she is still immature and cannot make her own choices n stuff.

• don't... u shouldn't do this... they r together now... so... ;)

• You can't do anything... And dont go out of your way to break them up... she is in love with him deeply... So she will hate you ever if you make them breakup... Cause right now in her mind she doesn't know she is being used for money...

• You can not talk to a girl who's is in heat. If you think hard, it is said that love is blind and it is due to a hormone but nothing can cause her to see properly due to the mode of heat. It is like trying to stop a child molester, the only way to end it is to place them in a spot were there is nothing they can harm. Your girl needs to fall flat on her face. Like a drug addict she must fail without your help. It is her choice.

• So you want them to break up just because he is low class?

• no she is saying that she feel like he is using her friend for her money

• yeah i agree , read my opinion.

• No because he is using her for money and she had a huge fight with me because I told her that, she disrespected me for that guy, it really bothers me

• Accuse him of trying to hit on you. Make some fake evidence to back it up, or just get him a little drunk.

• I don't see him that often it won't work :(

• Let your friend make her own decisions

• You have said your peace anf she had made her decision if he is as bad as u say she will soon realise. U aren't jealous? Are u sure u dont have any unrequited feelings for your friend? U dont want to be scissor sisters?

What Girls Said 2

• If she's happy, there's nothing you can do about it. It's entirely up to her if she wants to leave. They've been together a year so she obviously has feelings for him. You just have to wait it out and DON'T get involved or sabotage the relationship. She'll realise her mistakes herself in her own time so let her realise by herself otherwise you'll just look like a bad friend in the end. She won't be happy about you saving her from her "lame boyfriend", she'll feel hurt and betrayed and definitely won't view you as being right.

• Girl you have to let that relationship run its course.