Normal to feel unattractive after breakup?

33

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes you are down in dumps after breakup - Most of us don't feel great about ourselves when that happens.

What Girls Said 3

• Yup, it's very normal.

• Yes, it very normal.

• yes. but don't put how good you feel about your self with the fact that there was a break up.

What Guys Said 2

• Yeah, especially if you are the one getting dumped. Your self-esteem will take a hit, you will feel like you're not good enough and some people will even seek validation in the form of a rebound.

• If you are the one who got dumped, then yes. If you dumped the other person than no. Women are usually a tiny bit more attracted to a man who is in a relationship. You might be noticing too, but don't worry about it. If you take out your frustration into your hobbies than something positive can come out of this break up. You are a free man right now, and can choose to date 1 girl or date 10 girls.

*When I say dating I don't mean it in a gf/bf way. I say it as in a casual dating.*