Is he taking me serious?

He started talking to me after my ex and I broke up which is about 4 months ago. He told me he wants to take things slow but him and I already had sex. We have sex every time we see each other. He is always pushing me to go to school he and I talk a lot. he is always there to listen when there is something wrong with me. He is very honest. We haven't been on a date. We have only seen each other in the night time. He bought me a little ty rino he said he was giving to me so i will always remember him. This weekend I told him I didn't want to see him anymore and he kinda got upset and he got of my car. When I got home I texted him and we started talking again and he told me "can't u tell I do like u!" So he likes me but he might go to San Diego for a job.. And I don't know what's going to happen with us. What should I do? Should I try to talk to him? What should I say?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• u still can keep in touch... no?

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 1

• He has already admitted to you that he likes you. As for what you should do... it is your own choice. I don't want to affect your decision with my answer. However, think of the possibilities carefully.