Should i get back together wit my ex there were rumors off her being unfaithful and we broke up and i'm thinking about letting her in again?

when i first started going out wit my ex she told me there was a boy she was talkig to before me but then we went out and i beleived she stop talking to him. a couple days later and throuout the week my friends keep telling me she's talking to ther guys we talked a fought about it and the following friday we broke up she told me she broke up with me beacuse their are rumors about me kissing other girls and i felt like that was an excuse to just go talk to the boy she liked before me i don't know what should i do?

• LET HER BACK IN
  • MOVE ON

54

Most Helpful Girl

• "Talking" is not Kissing here, dear, and as far as her insinuating things about you that has added fuel to the fight fire, I see merely a foolish Misunderstanding and a case of "He said, she said."
    If you really do care about one another, you both need to sit down and have a serious talk and get on the same page. You both need to learn a thing about trusting one another and unless you have Proof in the pudding of Cheating that has caused this defeating, then don't get any outside help or even... listen to rocky rumours that can lead down a badly beaten path of War of the Roses.
    Good luck. xx

• Thank you, sweetie, for allowing me to intterject some good advice... hope all comes out okay. xxoo

What Girls Said 4

What Guys Said 4

• let her in bro... but there's no need 2 yell :p

• stop type yelling, we can read it just fine regular

• WHY ARE YOU SHOUTING AT MEEEEE! 😡

• Once trust is gone it is never gotten back.