What is the best revenge for an ex?

the ex boyfriend who dumped you for no reason? and you loved him and was good to him.

119

Most Helpful Guy

• To not care anymore, forgive, when what they did to you doesn't bother you anymore they can't be around you. My would've been fiancĂ© and I broke up, and she can't speak to me anymore. She called for a break just in case this guy doesn't pan out, I wanted to talk a week before the week ended, she said she was much happier, and then a week or two goes by and the guy dumped her. I wish her the best and pray she finds someone who loves her and is more patient than I was, but she's going to go through trials and tribulation until she sticks to her own thoughts and not rely on everyone else's opinion on who she was with. Her friends and family liked me and are upset we didn't work out, but now they aren't liking me as much because they don't know the full story, her new friends never thought much of me, but it doesn't matter, they are her friends and family. Things are looking up for me now, don't have someone else yet, my heart is still a little hardened towards putting forth that kind of trust, but it's good. Life is going to better you if you continue forward, don't make a u turn back, it's a waste of time for what's better ahead. They'll make sense of what they did, realize their mistake, but you'll already be well ahead and better adjusted for the doors that will open up that once he fought to keep shut. A smile for the opportunities ahead will be enough to rattle his feathers, and your not at fault for that, because you are you and don't wish anything else but for the hopes of the both of you.

What Guys Said 8

• Obviously he had a reason for dumping u he just never told u. The best revenge is to live your life and move on with out him. Childish things like making him jealous or getting super fit and running into him wth your new hot bod to show him what he's missing is still making all about him, you have yourself to worry about how are u eventually going to build a life with an new man if your obcessing over your ex and why he rejected u.

• girl at you age still play this silly game with guys, what are you getting out of it?

• just don't talk 2 him :)

• Just live an awesome life.

• You move on and live your life happy. If you run into him, ignore him. Revenge is a very immature thing.

• Destroy his reputation!

• Quite frankly, the best revenge is to let him become somebody else's problem. There's always a reason for things ending; you just don't necessarily know it.

• Inventive utilization of dog shit,

What Girls Said 11

• Moving on and finding someone better.

• It's an immature thing to do if you ask me. I would just move on and focus on myself. Don't pay them any attention whatsoever. Act like they don't exist and just do you. That's what I would do I wouldn't bother getting revenge. Just don't talk to them, act like they're invisible

• Start working out (if you don't already) and eat healthily, then when you have a rockin body (If not already) make sure to run into him... and show him everything he's missing

• move on and show him you're happy without him.

• Find someone better than your ex and show them you live a better life then they are. That for me, is the sweetest revenge.

• The best revenge is to be happy. You might want to destroy his life. But what do you really gain from it? I'm an angry ex too and you just need to be the bigger and better person and let him go.

• live your life and show him that you are fine without him.

• The best revenge is not to show you are better without him. Do not show that you are upset about the break up. Just make it like it's a petty issue.

• let a jar with rotten fish guts and juices sit and forment in the sun for 2 wks. and throw it in his car. Sounds like a plan. lmao

• You dont. Don't stoop to his level. It will not make you feel better in the long run. Revenge is only a temporary fix.

• You dont. Don't stoop to his level. It will not make you feel better in the long run. Revenge is only a temporary fix