How many times have you actually been in love?

How many relationship you had so far and how many times you actually fell in love? Did you have the habit of saying I love you without actually mean it?

Thanks for all the answers. You know.. there are MANY people who seem to get a date so easily. They break up ane find new love again very soon.. no matter how serious their previous relationship was. These people have countless lovers over years, I wonder how many times they actually fall in love.

1110

Most Helpful Girl

• I've been in four relationships, three of which only lasted a month, and I've been in love once... Maybe twice. Probably twice. The first time was with someone I never actually met though and was never in an official relationship with.
    But that aside, I still am in love with the second one, which is why he's lasted longer than a month ;) I never even tried to fool myself into thinking I was anywhere near loving the other three. With my current boyfriend though, yes, I did tell him I loved him without actually meaning it for a bit. I felt that I had to love the person Iost my virginity to, but the truth was that I just didn't feel like he was someone I would regret. It wasn't until a few months later that I actually started loving him.

• Thanks for sharing. I feel the same way for the virginity part to, like it should be with someone I really, really love.

• Well, that's the thing. I thought I had to love him when I gave that to him, but I didn't. I still don't think you have to love the person you lose your V-card to; you just have to make sure you do it with someone you trust not to make you regret.

What Guys Said 10

• none times :o :P

• I have had 8 girlfriends - Had a couple of dates with 4 more - Thought I was in love 3 times - Never say it unless I think it

• What made you realise you love only those three? What separated them from the others?

• How long it takes on average?

• Different with each person with me it was usually after about 6 months I definitely thought I was in love - I had a good feeling all along but it kinda fixed in my head after 6 months.

• as many times as da # of candies in a large sized box 8)

• I have only truly loved one girl. After we parted ways i told 2 other girls that i loved them in hopes it would actually happen. My heart aches.

• Do you still love her now? Don't say you love them because it's some kind of wishful thinking.. eh..

• I thought I was once, but then I realised she was from Essex and was a bit of a tart.

• A few times, but never got the chance for anything.

• I never proposed anyone and loved but find girls attractive and friends said you are loving but I know I am not.

• Once a few years ago. Never again because that shit hurt badly lol

• Had 3 relations.
    Loved just one of them. Meant that when I said to her.

• Uh, let me think... Well I had 3 crushes in my life. :-/

What Girls Said 10

• 1 relationship so far. 1st time I have ever been in love too. Once I said it, because he had told it to me a few times before, but it was on impulse. he asked me if I meant it. And I said, sorry no. So i made sure I would only tell him I love you when I really felt it and knew it. Since then, I have already told him I love you several times, and meant it. in case you were wondering.

• Only one time. I don't say I love you unless I mean it.

• Just one time.

• I have said it like 2 times before but I realized after wards that it wasn't anything like that. And that I shouldn't have said it back to them. I realized that I didn't know what love really was. But now I say it to my current boyfriend and I know I do mean it.

• None well I've had a few crushes but nothing major.

• I'm zero for zero.

• Once.
    Only two crushes

• Just once till now.

• I would have to say only twice

• Once, I think, but I have nothing to compare it to so it's kind of hard to know for sure (I'm not in a relationship with him, and never was.. but we almost were </3 )

I am the kind of person to say 'I love you' to my friends etc. but I don't think I would say it in a romantic context if I didn't believe it was true