Do I let a cheating boyfriend go on a lads holiday to magaluf?

My boyfriend is desperate to go on a lads holiday and says that I'm holding him back by not letting him go. I've told him that I still don't trust him and that he hasn't shown me in any way that I am able to trust him, he also never shows me any respect and I've told him if he books the holiday then I will break up with him. I've let him go abroad with his mates before so I haven't at all held him back, but lads holidays are different and I do not feel comfortable in any way, am I in the wrong or being unreasonable for saying he can't go?

79

Most Helpful Guy

• I would put my foot down, if he doesn't respect you in a relationship and feel your getting in the way it's because he cares so less to prioritise other things over you, I would drop him if he cares so much about going to shagaluf.

What Guys Said 8

• If he's cheated before then break up with him because girls are very easy in places like that and if he's cheated before he will do again even if he swears blind he didn't and his friends say he hasn't everyone knows what lads are like and will cover for their mates.

• I would break up with a cheater.

You've got to trust him or dump him. A relationship without trust cannot work.

• I agree with you.

• u should worry... since he's complainin... ;)

• "Do I let a CHEATING boyfriend go on a lads holiday in magaluf" You answered your own question.

• Yes you do!

• he should break up with u tho.

• you should worry. once a cheater always a cheater.

What Girls Said 7

• Why in the fuck are you still together with a cheater?

He wants to go on a lads holiday, because he can get some tail, DUH. That's the sole purpose of a lads holiday.

Dump him, then he's free to fuck off wherever he wants.

• Why is he still your bf? You should have dumped him as soon as he cheated or do you not love yourself enough to be with a man that doesn't screw around?

• Well you don't have a ring on your finger, so you have no right to tell him what he can or cannot do. He isn't your child, he is your boyfriend.

• Even if they were married, she'd still have no right to tell him what to do. A ring means NOTHING.

• True @MaskedSanity but she would have more of a right to say she didn't want her to go, but not tell him.

• No, she wouldn't. Marriage is simply a declaration of partnership to the government. It gives you no extra rights over another unless agreed otherwise.

• don't do it!

• If he's cheated before, I'd never trust him. No way is he not going to again on this "lad's holiday". Just break up.

• Why are you with him, if you don't trust him?

• It's been very complicated and I decided to give him a second chance and there has been many hiccups since but I believe he is trying and I've trusted him to go away to places like amsterdam with the boys and he goes out with them but I just feel like magaluf is totally the wrong place and i really don't see why he's so desperate to go.

• You should never waste your time on someone who has broken your trust and faith once. Trusting him was you decision , proven you right was his. He totally betrayed that trust.. I think you deserve so much better than him.

• WHY ARE YOU STILL WITH HIM?