My ex got extremely jealous, what does it mean?

He broke up with me 3 months ago because he said he lost interest. We stayed in some minimal contact. Since we have a lot of mutual friends, he found out that I was flirting with this one guy. He got upset and jealous and angry that he didn't even want to wish me happy birthday. I called him few times he was just ignoring me. Then he called me and told me all of this. He didn't say it like that but he was like "oh I'm sorry I didn't wish you happy bday but I am sure you had a good time with your new friend" being all sarcastic. I know it's lame what he's doing but why did he got jealous when HE was the one to end it the one who lost interest?

31

Most Helpful Guy

• do u see any guy right now, and he turned jealous?

• No I'm not seeing anybody but ye I flirted with this guy.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 3

• Even though he said he lost interest, I think he still kind of likes you if he got jealous.

• he still likes you.

• still has feelings for you