Is this request out of line?

I just want my boyfriend to stop pointing out every hot girl he sees. He can look, I don't care, but I'm not that secure yet, considering he knows I think I'm ugly and he's almost left me for three different girls. (This was almost a year ago, and everything's been fine since. Supposedly we weren't committed, but that's a long story.)

I'm too lazy to describe everything that's gone on, but he's the epitome of chivalry, he'd die for me in a heart beat, I know he won't leave or cheat on me with anyone (the girls in question were old flames), beyond romantic, & been together for 3 years.

11

What Guys Said 1

• To be honest sounds like he is a bit of an ass. Go get an older man who will treat you right not some one who has no idea of how you feel. That's my take...

What Girls Said 1

• No that is not out of line but I wouldn't even bother. Guys like that are not worth your time.