My Girlfriend broke up with me randomly please help?

My girlfriend and I been dating for over a month, we were great friends before dating for a long time, anyway last night it was all going good, we were joking with each other, it was somthing like i, ll trade you some cookies i baked for a kiss, and i replyied with... hmmm i guess #IRatherHaveTheCookies, i mean she must known i was just joking right? Who woundlnt want a kiss than a cookie for real. Anyway i texted her whats wrong? And she said... dont worry about it goodnight. Then this morning her friend called me from her phone and said that she was done with me and dont ever talk to her again... but u know i wanted to know the reason why she broke up with me & why did she make her friend do it instead of herself? i texted her saying im sorry i didn't mean it , i love you and all, but no reply, what i do?
i love her but im really confused right now. And one of my friends said, she told him i was being a jerk to her, like really?
, and your the one who can't break up with your boyfriend yourself? Like really? Should i do the no-contact rule?
[were teens] I want her back.

23

Most Helpful Guy

• guess u should give up bro... she's mad at u atm :)

What Girls Said 2

• She sounds like she is being immature. No contact rule until she contacts you and apologises

• No contact rule!

What Guys Said 2

• Dude she won't worth it. If she breaking up with you for just this thing. Imagine what she gonna do about anything big come up.

Leave her. you seems a caring person I m sure you definitely get someone nice who actually care for you

• She probably found someone else.