Longest you've ever been heartbroken?

lost my fir at love and my career within the matter of a week. I don't know how to cope at this point. I had no confidence in women before her she came in my life I was so confident for the first time in my life. Was walking on clouds. Now it's gone. It's been 4 months I'm still in a shithole.

23

Most Helpful Guy

• I broke up not long back myself , its been about a year, we had been together for two year and it hurt a lot, so I can relate as can many other people. I found a little solace in the fact that a learned a few things out of the bad experiences, we are human beings we will make mistakes and we will get hurt, but we need to move forward and we need to learn from it. Not saying its easy It was at least half a year before I felt normal again.

I will share withyou what I learned from that. For a relationship to succeed they need a few things, the first is good communication, if you dont you have it you won't be able to understand each other, which leads me to the next point. You need to understand each other and make sure you have the same expectations. The biggest problems I had in my last relationship were these two factors.

That may help you if you decide to get in a relationship in the future, but the best advice I can give you know is to come to terms with it, try to find new employment and talk with whatever friends or family you feel comfortable talking about it with. Cry if you need to, even if you do it alone and don't want to admit it, crying is like a safety valve for you emotions there is no shame in doing it irregardless of what our culture says.

I hope this helps and I hope you feel better soon.

What Girls Said 2

• About a year.

• For 3 months. And now I'm just angry with him. I regret wasting time with such a piece of shit.

What Guys Said 2

• Sorry to hear about your break up man... We've all been there at one point, and it sucks even more that two unfortunate things had to occur to you all at once. But that just means that you're gonna come back up stronger than ever cuz it's sure as hell not gonna kill you. I know it feels like you're absolutely nothing without this girl right now but time will help you realize that everything happens for a reason, and you'll learn not to hate the relationship for the pain it caused you in the end but you'll be grateful that you had those great times and memories with that special person, and that it helped make you the guy you are today. Stay strong bro

• My whole life.