Do I break up with her?

Me and my girlfriend have been together for about 6 years but recently things don't seem the same. She always seems to belittle me in front of friends and family and also we haven't had sex for over 6 months. We've been living together around a year now and it started great but recently whenever I say anything even if I'm slightly wrong she makes me look like an idiot. I've told her about it and she apologises but nothing seems to happen. We've never really had problems with anything, I changed jobs 8 months ago because I was slipping into depression within my old job and since changing jobs she moans about money as I earn slightly less than I use to. Anyone got any ideas what I can do to work it out. When I talk she makes me feel like the bad guy.

12

Most Helpful Guy

• i believe u need some space bro... better focus on yer job ;)

What Girls Said 1

• Seems like she wants you to break with her and is willing to be miserable until you do, cause she just can't

What Guys Said 1

• If you're not happy, you either need to talk to her and figure it out or break up/have a break