Should I end things once and for all?

My girlfriend tends to stand me up quiet often, I'd say about 50% of the time. If we decide to go to the movies, dinner, a party then she will go, but if we just decide to stay in my apartment then she doesn't go. She justifies the situation by saying, "It's not like I never go to your apartment." Which is true, she does go but only to prevent me from getting angry. I feel like she's supposed to stick to our plans and go to my apartment because she wants to, not becuase she's trying to avoid conflict.

She mostly ditches me to go to her family gatherings. Last night we made plans that she'd come to my apartment, this afternoon she texts me that she's going to a party with her friend. I feel like sh'es not takin things seriously. Am I supposed to be mad and end things or just take a deep breath and try to relax?

33

Most Helpful Girl

• Well if you guys hang out a lot, you shouldn't be upset that she goes to family things and goes out with friends. If you rarely see each other I get why you're upset though and if that's the case, it sounds like you're putting in way more effort than she is which isn't fair to you.

• That being said, you should talk to her about it. Maybe she doesn't realize it bothers you or maybe the two of you have different ideas of how much time you should spend together.

What Girls Said 2

• Well scam her. Say u two are going to the cinema and say to her to that u have a suprised her and go to date at home.

• you should end it.

What Guys Said 3

• if u don't get along well... it'd be better to break up instead of gettin constantly angry ;)

• Break up with her.

• yes, if you feel she's only doing it out of defiance