How to Breaking up?

I have been with this guy for 7 years and it's not going anywhere we've been in the same situation since we first got together and his baby mama not making it any better she doing the most saying they are still together and sending me all kinds of messages I don't know if he says anything to her about it but I can't do this anymore I've tried to break up with him several times before but he seems to always make me feel bad for doing it and I take him back How do you break up with someone without letting them make you feel bad for doing it

23

Most Helpful Guy

• You feeling bad is on you. You're letting him make you feel bad. Its just a manipulation tactic to make you do what he wants. Stop all communication

What Guys Said 2

• He has a baby mamma you can not beat an unpaid hooker who has her ties in him for the next 18 years or more. You are the spare and will never be the front or most important person in his life.

• You say it's over and you leave simple. Get a new number if they start calling relentlessly or just block and ignore their number.

What Girls Said 2

• By not giving a shit.

I know it's hard, but you have to take care of yourself first. This is your life, you are number one. Clearly he isn't putting the effort it should take to keep you, so you need to move the eff on. Just tell him it's over, you don't want to work it out, and then cut off all contact.

• just tell him that you dont see the relationship going anywhere.