Broken up, but dating, even though he ignores me?

Okay so, this is kind of a long story but my boyfriend of almost 4 years broke up with me. We are both 21 and I'm 5 months older. I'm madly in love with him even though toward the end of our relationship I wouldn't show it too much. Our relationship was rocky, we were in love and his family is just very strange, well at least his older brother was. I never introduced him to my family because I thought they wouldn't accept him which scared me. But anyways, he would kinda of borrow money from me time to time, he made me choose between my friends or him, and there was a lot more. He did manipulate me and it doesn't sound good right now but we had good times and bad ones, lately there were a lot of bad ones. He finally got a job that would pay reletivly well but he was working 8 - 12 hour shifts and would rather see his friends over me. Then he kissed another girl and told me a day later when he broke up with me. And i was heart broken. However I begged him to work things out with me and that I was still in love with him and he said he loved me but was no longer in love with me. So I went on days on end just trying to talk to him, however it didn't work in my favor. He would ignore me all day long. So i went NC on him. After a couple days I sent him a text saying that I miss him and he said he missed me so we made plans to talk. When I came to see him he said he loved me and held me and we had sex. Again I got clingy again and then got ignored and went NC, same thing happened but I noticed we would act like a relationship when we were together and he even borrowed some money from me again. It's been over a week since I've seen him and honestly, I'm confused. I finally got a hold of him yesterday and asked if he and I were dating and he said "I guess" then I asked if he cared about me and just said he had to go back to work. What does all this mean? I dont want to be stupid even though you may think I am but I love him. Does he want to get back with me? Or is he playing&a

40

Most Helpful Girl

• he's just playing with you.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• Why dont you find a better man?

• I'm sorry to say, but it does sound like he's playing you. The "I guess" is not a good indicator. He seems unsure and not fully committed to being together, so he is just testing it out for now.

• I think he may be just using you for sex and money because if he truly wanted to get back together then he would not have said "I guess"