Why my ex didn't text me back?

i just asked him about something i have stuff of him i just wanted to know if he want them but he didn't reply we broke up 4 months ago in good terms

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• He may be feeling hurt right now because with you both having 'Broke up 4 months ago in good terms,' he hasn't heard from you and of course, you didn't hear from him and now... he may even feel it best to just let sleeping dogs lie with so much time that has passed and may even have moved on and feels it is best not to say anything more, even though you both left one another with no one in the dog house but being like docile little pups.
    Good luck. xx

0|0
    0|0
    • Maybe he doesn't care about the stuff or he would have asked for them back a Month of Mondays ago. xx

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Tell him that he can find his stuff round near the bins.

1|0
    0|0
  • Just wait. Maybe he's just busy

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Ah it happens, don't bother asking why it's a waste of energy. Just dispose his stuffs off. If it's really important he knows your number.

0|0
    0|0
  • By contacting him, do you have any motives of wanting to get back together?

0|0
    0|0
  • Girl throw that shiiiii OUT!! 4 months ago he's long gone. Act like you Dont miss him! He wants you to do that. And once you move on he may or may not ask you for his things back. But once you do you'll be glad you did

1|0
    0|0