Ladies, do you beautiful women take rejection extremely hard?

I realize that everyone, man, woman, beautiful, ugly, does not like rejection. But, my ex is a gorgeous woman who gets hit on a lot and who told me who is used to the one doing the dumping. I ended up breaking up with her as I thought she was a bit of a princess. But, she is not a bad person and I tried to keep things as civil as possible. Anyway, since the breakup she's shown up to places where I go and sometimes flirts with guys in fron of me. What gives? She's gorgeous and can have any man. Why waste such effort in childish games with me?

Thanks for free responses. My ex is 31.

7

Most Helpful Girl

• I've been rejected all my life, by my father, by men so it's got to the stage were I've no accepted it. im not beautiful But yeah it's hard to be rejected esp by people you love... whatever or regardless she loves you deeply you might see it as a game but she's thinking with her heart not her head. Why waste her time with you? Because she thinks you're pretty damn special to her... I don't know what you could do avoid places she goes to don't ridicule her feelings I've had it done to me and it's not nice, just disappear from your usual places and think yourself lucky someone out there loves you, even if you don't feel the same way about her always remember that.

• Thanks.. that's very thoughtful. I've considered that perhaps she has real feelings for me. I have therefore always kept it respectful with her even when she has resorted to antics.

What Girls Said 6

• I'm very picky and if it's a guy that I'm REALLY into and have been obsessing over for months and I finally tell him how I feel and he rejects me, it DEVASTATES me lol I don't want to see anyone else but him when I get into these states. I gotta open myself up to more guys I guess :( this has only happened a few times though, and yes, it really hurts when you've invested so much in trying to impress this one guy for a long time and you finally find out he hasn't payed any attention to you or see you in that way, especially if your attractive cuz its like "what more does he want? I'm attractive, successful, I have all the same interests as you and I'm always nice to you! Why don't you see me in this way?" but life goes on...

• Maybe because she's childish...
    Or immature.

How old is she?

• She's immature.

• Hell no. I'd move on from you faster than lightning. She must have other issues. Which is why u probably left her. being beautiful doesn't mean u can't b insane.

• yes, i believe she did have issues and currently does so.

• Some beautiful people have a lot of insecurity issues. Well, honestly a lot of people general do. Since you broke it off with her, you bruised her ego so she is trying to show she is fine without you. It might be a total front, since she's doing this in places you go to.

• Believe it or not, but many beautiful people can be the most insecure ones