I have a TRICKY question! Can you answer it?

Okay, so when you read this question, how do you interpret it: "Should I ride my bike to work?"

Choose your best answer!

• Ride on your bike to work
  • Ride the bus with your bike

86

Most Helpful Guy

• i hate buses... only trains... wot can i do?

• I think you could take a bike on a train, right?

• i dislike bikes as well LOL

only trains or on foot :)

• Lol good answer! :)

What Guys Said 5

• I would choose option A

• Depends how far and how safe the path is to ride your bike.

• I first interpreted this as "it has nothing to do with break ups/divorce"...

• How would this mean ride the bus with your bike? I voted A

• I voted for option A because option B makes no sense to me: you're not riding your bike, you're riding a bus. You're not even transporting it, the bus is.

What Girls Said 8

• I get it, but I can't quite wrap my mind around how to word option B so that people understand why it makes sense... it just does, lol.

Option A. Is this a difference in cultures? Like Americans would mean A and Brits mean B?

• Lol where I live you can put a bike in front of the bus, because the bus has a bike rack.

• And no, my boyfriend expected me to interpret his question that he was going to take the bike with him to work on the bus. He asked me this question, and I said no, just take the bike to work with the bus. He got mad that I assumed he was going to ride the bike TO work based upon his question.

• Haha I love it. :)

• Ride the bus with your bike? That's like taking your dog for a walk and neither of you get out of the car.

• Lmao I love your analogy, but the bus has a bike rack in the front of the bus.

• I'm aware of that. I've never understood people riding the bus with their bike, or driving their bike in a car to a location they could have ridden to in the first place. If you're going to put the effort in, put it in. What's the point in going at it half assed?

• I like how you think! :)

• Ride your bike to work lol.

• A - nothing else makes sense...

• There's a reason behind it.

• The first one haha. But I can see why you're thinking about option two. Usually ride is for vehicles with four wheels.

• Ride on your bike to work.

• Sounds like riding your bike to work.

• If it's not raining, A.