I have a TRICKY question! Can you answer it?

Okay, so when you read this question, how do you interpret it: "Should I ride my bike to work?"

Choose your best answer!
  • Ride on your bike to work
  • Ride the bus with your bike

86

Most Helpful Guy

• I voted for option A because option B makes no sense to me: you're not riding your bike, you're riding a bus. You're not even transporting it, the bus is.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I get it, but I can't quite wrap my mind around how to word option B so that people understand why it makes sense... it just does, lol.

Option A. Is this a difference in cultures? Like Americans would mean A and Brits mean B?

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Lol where I live you can put a bike in front of the bus, because the bus has a bike rack.

• And no, my boyfriend expected me to interpret his question that he was going to take the bike with him to work on the bus. He asked me this question, and I said no, just take the bike to work with the bus. He got mad that I assumed he was going to ride the bike TO work based upon his question.

• Haha I love it. :)