I rejected a girl and she went crying to the washroom?

Apparently she wanted to ask me out for the past 2 years. I was with my friends at Walmart and then her and a couple girls approched us, no one new what was up, they said hi, we replyed. She, lets call her ELEMENT, asked me to follow her outside and my friends and her friends were all outside of the store, ELEMENT then asked me out fro prom. I just said "Err, I wasent planning on going to prom.", she then went inside the store crying. My friend drove me home after that. Every one new, no one told me, and I'm sure people are speaking about it.

I have school tommorow and I'm not sure that to espect. Any help?

57

Most Helpful Guy

• What about this girl? Is she cute? Is she someone you would like date in general? Since everyone knew about this, too bad they also didn't know you had no interest in going to prom. That should have been a consideration on her behalf and she should have been ready for that. If making her cry hurts your reputation or makes you look like a jerk, I would consider some damage control so the other girls don't think you are a complete douchebag. I would at least tell her you are sorry, but you were very flattered she asked you. Tell her it made you feel terrible she was so heartbroken.

What Girls Said 5

• Best thing you can do is be honest and explain about why you said what you said people are more appreciative and respectful of people that can say what's on their minds.

• Just do what you normally do at school and tell people that asks why you said no.

• Dick! Apologize!

• As long as u weren't mean about it.. she'll get over it soon

• Just pretend it never happened.

What Guys Said 6

• man... u hurt her... can u apologize?

• Don't expect anything. You didn't do anything wrong, you were honest and you weren't an ass about it when you said no.

• Hmmm this proves girls get rejected too... LOL 😉😜

• Go and apologize to her and take her to the prom...

• I don't like her though... e. e

• Huh, most men don't get a chance to reject women... prepare for a smear campaign when you get back.

• What do you mean? If I ask a girl out, would that mean I'll get rejected as "pay-back"?

• Nope, depending on the girl she may start spreading vicious rumors about you, about how you're a creep and she rejected you, or how you're gay, or something along those lines, not all girls will do this.

• Do you like her in any way?

• Meh, not really.

• Was it awkward when you were around her? / Should I try to avoid her?

• It was a little awkward first. I think she felt bad and that she had to avoid me because I'm sure she knew I was gutted from the way I acted around her. But I ended up approaching her and just said to her "sorry if I put you on the spot asking you out" And I told her it's cool and not to feel bad about it. From then on she was ok around me and there was no more awkwardness. I felt I had to let her know I'm ok and not mad at her. I had to set her free