Please help me, boyfriend has broken my heart?

Okay so a few days ago me and him and a big fight and he then texted me a few hours later than he has a new girlfriend and bragging at all these girls that are gonna be with him and then of course I go back to him and we're happy as until the 2nd day he started crying and I asked him why does he feel bad and I thought he would say sorry to me but no he said it was about the people he apparently lead on and himself and that did give me a shock when he said that and then last night he texts me at 11 that he was gonna have his last smoke and go to bed but when I went onto his Facebook page to see if he has deleted a certain post but at the top of this page that was posted at 4 am and then there's a girl that's commented. xxxx on a comment she made and he never talks to any girls or hardly anyone and now I'm convinced that he doesn't like me and i can't confront him because he will tell me to go kill my self again and I can't get over him :(

21

Most Helpful Girl

• Honey I know it's hard. Cry all you want just to get the feeling out, or better talk to a friend. But if you were to think logically rather than emotionally, you know what he's doing is not right. You can't force him to do as you want, but you have all the right to just walk away. And it's hard to convince yourself that he's not the one for you, I know, because maybe just like me, you are too in love with him that you see through his wrong doings. But you should be aware that this is unhealthy for you. Don't give your 100% plus more to that person.
    If he's hurting you, then it's better to let go because that's not how relationships should be. You may not realize it now because you are blinded by the pain and your love for him, but someday you'll realize that he's not worth it. So forget him, you don't need someone telling you to kill yourself. Focus on being a better person, be creative and productive. Focus on yourself. Be strong.

What Guys Said 1

• then y are u thinkin bout him,... fuck him ;)

What Girls Said 1

• you need to move on and cut him off.